Transferring Diplomatic Vehicles

Diplomatic vehicle Transfer service.
Accepting applications – 8.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.

  1. Transfer from an embassy to a civilian
  2. Transfer from a privileged person other than a diplomat to a civilian.
  3. Transfer from a civilian to another civilian. (FZ category)

Documents to  be submitted.

  • Duty perfected M.V.C. 06 and M.V.C. 08 forms (should be within 6 months from the date of transfer)
  • Original of the registration certificates.
  • Vehicle identity card (for English letters vehicles)
  • Letter of Authorization by the Ministry of External Affairs.
  • Public Finance Department / Customs assessment reports
  • Revenue licence relevant to the year of transfer and a copy of the same (should be within 6  months from the date of transfer)
  • Two photographs of the transferee. (should be certified with the official stamp by a regional Justice of the Peace  or staff grade public servant)
  • National identity card / passport / driving licence of the transferee and a photocopy of the same.
  • In case of any obligation to financial institutions a letter on a letter head of the institution to the effect that they have been redeemed.
  • In case of a transfer of absolute ownership / transfer under leasing system and a mortgage, the relevant documents.

You may also like...