Diplomatic vehicle Transfer service.
Accepting applications – 8.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Transfer from an embassy to a civilian
- Transfer from a privileged person other than a diplomat to a civilian.
- Transfer from a civilian to another civilian. (FZ category)
Documents to be submitted.
- Duty perfected M.V.C. 06 and M.V.C. 08 forms (should be within 6 months from the date of transfer)
- Original of the registration certificates.
- Vehicle identity card (for English letters vehicles)
- Letter of Authorization by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Public Finance Department / Customs assessment reports
- Revenue licence relevant to the year of transfer and a copy of the same (should be within 6 months from the date of transfer)
- Two photographs of the transferee. (should be certified with the official stamp by a regional Justice of the Peace or staff grade public servant)
- National identity card / passport / driving licence of the transferee and a photocopy of the same.
- In case of any obligation to financial institutions a letter on a letter head of the institution to the effect that they have been redeemed.
- In case of a transfer of absolute ownership / transfer under leasing system and a mortgage, the relevant documents.